Who is this mentoring path for?
- If you are ready to deepen your knowledge in scrum and agile.
- If you seek to incorporate what you learn into your work and get feedback from your mentor
- If can’t afford to take time off work.
- Those who value acquiring knowledge over achieving certification.
What will you learn?
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of your chosen role
- Roles and Responsibilities in scrum
- Agile Planning and estimation
- Working with Development Team
In addition, you will learn to use Jira and confluence, understand and interpret reports. As part of the package, ongoing group mentoring on securing a role in scrum is offered.
To learn more about the structure of the program, don’t hesitate to contact me alternatively, click on the respective logo to learn more from the Scrum Alliance Website.